1. Boarding schools traditionally have highly qualified teachers who see their work as a calling Ė not a job.
2. Children at boarding school benefit from small classes and heightened interaction between students and their teachers.
3. The residential campus environment ensures that students are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. Itís a unique setting that promotes common experience, friendship, trust and honesty between children and adults.
4. Boarding school students are uniquely prepared for university life. Graduates often end up attending the finest universities. In addition, they arrive at college better prepared for academic rigor because of they learned how to be responsible at boarding school.
5. Students are conditioned for future success because they are encouraged to achieve their full potential at boarding school. Studies show that boarding school graduates not only excel at
university, but advance rapidly in their professional careers.
6. Boarding schools bestow on students an independence they would not have
living at home. Itís an ideal preparation for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life.
7. Boarding school graduates are most often professionally accomplished and philanthropically active adults. By mid-career, more boarding school graduates achieve top management positions with more frequency than students from other schools. Equally impressive, 60% of alumni give to social service organizations, compared with 46% of all others.
In another country, with different people and only with the desire to teach. This is the real love and passion.I think teachers should bring happiness, peace and solidarity to world. Like you... Samantha
So attractive, so touchy! so happy to see your website... Monika
Such a cool place to be learning it's a fun and friendly enviroment. Elshadai
Secure, Hygenic, Latest Technology, besides Qualified teachers. Thanks to our school. you prepare the best environment for our students in Ethiopia SAMSON T
Dear sirs. I would like to appreciate your efforts about dialogue. Can you pass my appreciations to those speakers of your fourum at au. They inspired us to work on this issue. I will visit your school soon to discuss more. Regards. gmichael
OMG! really it's cool place to learn beautiful and enjoyable ways more knowledges here love it! and love u TURKEY's lovely and sweets! selamH
I love you NETIS rami
Hi guys! I stayed in Addis only for 1 year but i really need to say that they were the best days in my life....Ethiopians are the most awesome people on the earth... Ahmet
It's an amazing school the teachers are polite and every thing is available so the students which are going to be graduated from this school will be a big person in the future! Abdurrahman kedir
Everything is awesome here! berhe
I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys Ive incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my website. Smithg242
Most impressive! You can feel academia by reading this site ADRIAN Keefe
African Union Branch
KIrkos SubcIty Kebele-10 House No:595 Addis Ababa
+251 114 168 818
+251 113 871 096
Hadnet Woreda, Kebele 18, Mekelle
+251 342 404 118
N.S.L. Sub CIty Kebele-06 House No:1571
+251 113 204 669
Bole Sub CIty Kebele-14/15
+251 116 463 616
Intellectual Schools are operated by STEM EDUCATION PLC.